|Industry||Media and Entertainment|
Japanese: (Advanced (N2/N1))
4000000¥4,000,000 - 7,000,000 (Yearly)
We are a major game company seeking a new Game Planner to help us develop new titles this year. Our company has an extensive international network but this role will enable you to help create Japanese games for the domestic market. We are looking for a member that is passionate about game development and able to lead a new game projects from start to finish.
Are you are someone who has experience working with teams to plan, develop and sale games for smart devices and other consoles? Can you juggle multiple roles and explain new ideas clearly to various development and sales teams? If so, we would love to hear from you!
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Planning for our home video game software and game software for smartphone
- Specification and adjustment of work of games for consumers or smartphones
- Create specifications with a wide range of responsibilities, such as assisting with game systems and tracking game development progress
- Schedule adjustment and management of staff
- Our teams use Japanese as the main language of communication so Japanese fluency (reading/writing/speaking) is required.
- Prior experience in game development is necessary. You will take on a leadership role from the start so having previous experience in a gaming company will give you a head start in our company.
- Business Japanese (N2/N1)
- Passion for gaming
- Previous experience working in game design or development role