|Industry||Media and Entertainment|
Japanese: (Advanced (N2/N1))
4000000¥4,000,000 - 7,000,000 (Yearly)
Position: CG Engineer
Company: Major Game Company
We are a major game company seeking a new CG Engineer to help us develop new titles this year. Our company has an extensive international network but this role will enable you to help create Japanese games for the domestic market. We are looking for people who enjoy development of mobile games and next generation machines, as well as those who have fun in a team environment. If you are interested in tool maintenance, motion capture, procedural improvement, workflow improvement, etc., this is the place for you.
- Production, setup, target creation, rigging, etc of face motion of character (person) appearing in game.
- Responsibility of technical art related work such as development of new technology
- Maintaining the atmosphere of the scenario, the persuasive power of the dialogue, the cute expression of the girls, making the game more attractive through such designs, exploring new play and expressions, always looking to improve creativity and efficiency while on the job
- Experience working with a 3D tool (MAYA, Softimage, 3dsMAX)
- Experience in developing for PS3, PS4, Xbox One
- Experience in developing with Unity
- People who have a strong passion for game making
- Able to explain and propose plans logically
- Those who like to please people
- Communication skill, coordination ability, cooperative person