|Industry||IT Services, Engineering, Technology|
Japanese: (Intermediate (N3))
6000000¥6,000,000 - 9,000,000 (Yearly)
The company is a firm providing in-house business system development services for clients operating in the field of human resources. As a project manager, you will be in charge of developing, testing, and the general operations associated with the projects. You will work together in a team alongside the web developer and tester to manage the current 9 running projects in the company.
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and suggest improvements to existing software and databases
· Not necessary to have experience as project manager
· Experience using Microservice Architecture for development and building.
· Scrum development skills and experience
· Development skills and experience in Node.js
· Developing experience using Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Analytical skills and high level of technical expertise
- Ability to work productively in and develop team
- Infrastructure and network construction in cloud environment
- Deep knowledge of databases and Middleware operating system