Japanese: (Business (N2))
4200000¥4,200,000 - 9,900,000 (Yearly)
This IT company is involved in developing databases, cloud services, groupware, etc., in-house for major corporations and large-scale organizations. It also develops systems that merge high technology with marketing, and conducts consulting operations. It is a company that provides employee welfare and fulfilment, and using its viewpoint of global expansion is proactively working towards hiring foreign engineers.
As an application development engineer, you will be involved in solving business problems that occur on the customer site by creating additional development (add-on development) for Web applications and their products. Responsibilities include requirement definition(development theme hearing, prototype creation, etc), application design and development, as well as system introduction and construction.
- Experience with Linux based open system or web application
- Backend server side development experience
- Prior experience developing in Java
- Ability to create application, contribute to open source and achieve technical output such as presentation and publication at academic events etc
- Presentation of existing profile (GitHub, Qitta account, personal blog URL, etc)
- Possessing a passion in development which cannot be satisfied with doing simply commisioned development or tuning existing services
- Possessing programming experience, and has interest to have direct interaction and engagement with customers.