|Industry||IT Services, Engineering, Technology|
Japanese: (Advanced (N2/N1))
4000000¥4,000,000 - 8,000,000 (Yearly)
An established game company is currently looking for new engineers to join their team! With a focus on discovering and bringing value to its customers, the company aims to utilize the ever-evolving technology to realize its vision and exceed the expectations of its consumers.
As a server-side engineer, you will be involved in the operation, development and tuning of game applications. Other responsibilities include technical selection, problem-solving and team management. You can expect to not just work with coding, but also learn more about and work with the entire business function.
- Experience in developing web application in Linux (using Ruby/ Java/ Python/ Perl/ PHP etc)
Beneficial to have
- Operational experience for game applications
- More than 1 year of experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Prior leadership experience working in B to C services
- Experience working with Agile, ScrumMaster
- Experience working with large-scale traffic
- Experience working with Middleware or similar