|Industry||IT Services, Engineering, Technology|
Japanese: (Advanced (N2/N1))
4000000¥4,000,000 - 6,000,000 (Yearly)
An established game company is currently looking for new engineers to join their team! With a focus on discovering and bringing value to its customers, the company aims to utilize the ever-evolving technology to realize its vision and exceed the expectations of its consumers.
As part of the company, you will be involved in localization-related work aimed towards the global expansion of inhouse-developed game applications. You can expect to manage the game products meant for overseas expansion, as well as planning and promotions in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Experience working as game development/ game planner
- Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
Beneficial to have:
- Experience working as Game Director
- Interest for Japanese entertainment and games
- Experience working in the entertainment industry, in particular, games
- Ability to hypothesize and think logically